If you are a fan of buying wines in large quantities, you can never go wrong by buying a wine cooler to store them. What a wine cooler does is to help maintain your wine at a certain temperature so that it won’t go bad.
Generally, a wine cooler preserves your wine so its natural flavor would be preserved for a long time.
However, if you’re someone who drinks wine for fun, you might find it difficult to buy a wine cooler because you don’t know anything about them. In contrast, if you know much about wines, you can check out the best wine coolers UK to get one for yourself.
Before buying wine coolers, there are important things to take note of. They are the following:
- Capacity: How many wines do you buy and plan to store? This will decide the size of the cooler you’ll buy.
- Variety: If you buy both red and white wine, both require different temperatures, so you’d need a dual-zone cooler. If it’s one type of win, you need a single zone
- Space: Check if the space in your house can contain your preferred cooler. If, for instance, a wine cooler 600mm wide is too big, you can buy a smaller one.
After deciding on the above factors, then you can choose from these five wine coolers to use in your home:
1. Wine Enthusiast 32-Bottle Dual Zone MAX Compressor Wine Cooler
If you have white and red wine, here is a great cooling solution for your wines. This cooler has two zones where you can store your white and red wines. According to customers, this cooler is silent compared to others.
2. 6-Bottle Countertop Wine Cooler
This is a mini cooler you can get for your wine if you don’t have a big collection. Although it’s cheap and small, it does the cooling job perfectly.
3. Haier HWS 42G DAU1 Wine Cooler
This is a bigger cooler you can buy if you have a huge white and red wine collection. The cooler rings an alarm when you’ve opened the door for too long to maintain its temperature.
4. Hoover HWC 150 UKW/N Freestanding Wine Cooler
This cooler store 41 bottles of wine, but it has a single temperature zone. However, the temperature of drinks placed at the top and bottom of the cooler differs, so you can still put both white and red wines in it.
5. Essentials CWC15B20 Wine Cooler
This is another budget cooler you can buy if your wine collection is small. The cooler is silent and stylish; however, it doesn’t have an interior light.
Whether you drink wine for fun or sell wine as a business, there’s a perfect cooling solution for your wines, as long as you know the factors to consider capacity, variety, space, and budget.